At White November International Contracting we ensure that we provide a detailed and professional service for all our clients. We would like to share with you our experiences and advice from previous and current clients on how they transitioned from being employed full time to becoming a contractor. We have created an International Moving Checklist for all contractors, whether you are new or an existing contractor starting in the “contracting world”. We strongly believe that you will find this International Moving Checklist very valuable and highly informative. We are here to make sure that you are fully satisfied and organised in your new adventure into contracting.
If you are interested to learn more, please see the following steps:
- Join our download section by clicking here.
- Find and download the International Moving Checklist for Contractors.
- Print it.
- Tick all the steps you already made.
- Arrange all the steps that you should make.
- Enjoy the journey and your stay in the country of project!
Your feedback on the checklist would be greatly appreciated, if you have any questions, suggestion or concerns, please do not hesitate to get in contact with us. We are looking forward to hearing from you.